Develop discussion post of at least 1000 words by answering questions below. Must support their assertions with scholarly citations in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Must have scholarly source to answer each question.
Each question must have a scholarly source cited in the answer.
Submit a thread in response to the following questions: Answer each question separately the way they are listed below.
- Chapter 10: Do you think it is possible for an outsider to accurately discern about the underlying cultural values of an organization by analyzing symbols, ceremonies, dress, or other observable aspects of culture in comparison to an insider with several years of work experience? Select a percentage (e.g., 10%, 70%, etc.) and explain your reasoning.
- Chapter 11: A noted organization theorist once said, “Pressure for change originates in the environment. Pressure for stability originates within the organization.” Do you agree?
- Chapter 12: If managers frequently use experience and intuition to make complex, non-programmed decisions, how do they apply evidence-based management (which seems to suggest that managers should rely on facts and data)?
- Chapter 13: In a rapidly changing organization, are decisions more likely to be made using the rational or political model of organization?
- What biblical implications should be included/addressed?
- How can/should a biblical worldview be applied?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here