Hiring, compensation, and performance appraisal policies and practices are critical HR functions and play an important part in defining an organization as a whole. Making sound choices in these areas builds a foundation for an organization’s success. In this assignment, you prepare a presentation for hospital department managers focused on specified processes and practices topics.
Imagine that it has become apparent that staffing changes will be required in the wake of the merger. The VP of HR has decided that it would be good to create a presentation for department managers that outlines approaches to facilitate some of these changes.
Create a PowerPoint slide presentation (approximately 5 minutes to deliver orally) for departmental managers that does the following:
- Analyzes two areas of critical importance for collaboration between HR and managers when making staffing decisions.
- Recommends a process and elements for creating effective job descriptions.
- Explains two prominent considerations for developing fair and competitive compensation and benefit plans.
- Justifies your recommendation for an appropriate employee performance appraisal methodology.
- Resources: Use four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
- PowerPoint: 68 slides, not including the required title, purpose conclusion, and references slides. Include detailed speaker’s notes to elaborate upon complex ideas or issues. A viewer should be able to get a solid understanding of your presentation by viewing the slides and the notes.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose HRM policies and procedures related to manager training, hiring practices, compensation and benefits, and employee performance.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here