Contains unread posts
- Always include the name of your company in the subject line and the link to the SEC 10-K in your posting.
- Answer all questions below and do NOT cut and paste from the 10-K.
- Use your own words to answer.
- This week’s discussion assists in your preparation of the report due next week on the Statement of Cash Flows for your SEC 10-K company.
Review the Statement of Cash Flows for your SEC 10-K company and provide a brief description of what you discover for each of the items listed below.
Category: Operating Activities
- Net income and total cash provided by (or used by) operating activities: List each of these two values.
- What are the items of significance between net income and total for operating activities?
- Is the business providing cash flow from operations?
Category: Investing and Financing Activities
- Describe significant long-term assets (type and dollar amount) purchased, sold, or retired during the current period as well as last year (the value will be a line item on the Statement of Cash Flows).
- Describe significant financing activities used by the corporation to increase cash (or other assets): These would be related to long-term liabilities and stockholders’ equity.
- As you review your work for the Investing and Financing sections verify these values account for the total cash provided by or used by the section.
- Show the totals for each of the three sections, Operating, Investing & Financing for two years. Then show the overall Cash Flow total of all three sections combined for two years. Comment on the comparisons of these two year totals for each of the three sections and the overall total.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here