** paper – 900 words
**powerpoint 8 slides
To excel in their practice, social workers needs to understand a variety of theoretical frames for differing scenarios they will encounter as professionals. Social workers also need to understand techniques for applying theory to their practice.
- C4.GP.B. Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings.
- C6.GP.A; C7.GP.B; C8.GP.B; C9.GP.B. (Engage) (Assess) (Intervene) (Evaluate). Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment, person-in-environment, and other multidisciplinary theoretical frameworks with clients and constituencies.
For this final assignment, which is also your final course project, write a scholarly paper and create a PowerPoint presentation including the components identified in the instructions below.
For this assignment:
- Discuss why the theory, chosen for the assignment in Unit 5, is useful to you in your social work practice.
- Compare and contrast your selected theory with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
- Explain how theory guides social work practice, including the areas of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
- Integrate research-based knowledge and practice wisdom to support your project.
Using the content of your Unit 5 assignment, your chosen case study, and selected theory, create a PowerPoint presentation that presents a comparison of your theory with at least two other theories in the context of applicability to your chosen case study.
- Explain your reasoning using multiple sources of knowledge, including research-based knowledge, and practice wisdom.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here