- Replies – Due Monday at 11:59pm in the week:
- Cut and paste the student whose comment you are replying to prior to typing your reply. This would give me context as far as grading your reply.
- A 3 point reply is a reply that: explicitly references ideas in the post; gives personal commentary in a constructive way: may correct an incorrect posting in a respectful way; elaborates on the ideas and questions posed in the original post; reflects a good understanding of the course material; and/or brings up course material that the original post did not include but was relevant; includes at least 100 words.
- A 2 point reply is a reply that: briefly elaborates on the ideas and questions posed in the original post; is a personal response that may or may not clearly tie to the original post but is somewhat relevant; repeated too much of original post; includes at least 100 words.
- A 0-1 point reply that: includes brief encouragement; is a statement of agreement or disagreement; is an unclear or offensive response; does not meet the minimum number of words: no reply.
Points will also be taken off for incorrect spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar. Do not write like you do when texting or messaging. You need to use correct Standard English.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here