The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate leadership within the professional learning process by creating systems to ensure sharing, collaboration, and reflective feedback.
Research and design a system that uses technology for shared learning (or professional development) among school staff. Outline a structure that will allow teachers and staff to share best practices from supplemental learning experiences (e.g., information from conferences, workshops, formal coursework).
In 500-750 words, answer the following questions about your technology-based shared learning system:
- How will professional learning topics be evaluated for relevance and worthiness prior to being shared?
- How will the professional learning be shared?
- How will the shared information be applied or implemented into professional practice?
- How will teachers provide reflective feedback on what they implemented as a result of the professional learning?
- What is an appropriate timeline for sharing information, implementing concepts, and monitoring professional learning outcomes?
Beneath your plan, write a 250-500 word rationale that explains the decisions you made, supported by 2-3 scholarly resources.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here