In this course, we have been talking about principles related to the privacy of those that use information systems and technology. Whether the person is our customer or one of our fellow employees, we must work to assure they are being protected from various security concerns in using the cyberspace we provide. The issues can come from using a website or giving others our personal data so we can do business with them.
We have looked at biblical principles related to sin, privacy, and malicious activities, but what does God have to say about His concern for us? says, And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (New International Version). In Gods wisdom, far beyond anything we could think possible, He is wanting our full happiness and for good to prevail. In exchange, He wants us to love Him and accept the provision of salvation from sin He made possible through the life and death of Jesus Christ His Son who came to Earth to live among us.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- How would you apply the scripture to your professional and personal life?
- How should we respond to Gods goodness?
- How might this be applied as we approach best practices in information systems policies and governance?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here