https://eliteassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 https://eliteassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-05-29 12:02:072022-05-29 12:02:07Week 9 Assignment - Activity: Prepare to Develop Financial Strategies for Growth
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK OTHERWISE WILL FILE A DISPUTE CLAIM AND PUT NEGATIVE REVIEW
In the assignment for Week 10 you will develop a business plan for a selected company of your choice that is focused on accounting and financial practices to expand operations and increase revenue for growth. In the business plan for next week’s assignment, you will integrate and evaluate industry financial best practices to increase financial performance, optimize market position, and maintain ethical practices for your selected company. To prepare for next week’s assignment and help guide your selection of a company, you will conduct research on defendable best practices in this week’s activity.
For this activity, you will conduct research to identify defendable best practices for strategies to increase financial performance and optimal position in the market while maintaining ethical financial practices. A defendable best practice is supported with evidence and data that validate the use and expected outcomes of the best practice. The research you conduct this week will inform the business plan you will develop for next week’s assignment with relevant best practices to integrate into the business plan as appropriate for your selected company.
Write a 12 page paper in which you:
- Summarize research method(s) conducted to identify industry financial best practices to increase financial performance, optimize market position, and maintain ethical practices that are supported with examples of the method(s).
- Evaluate the use and outcomes of two industry financial best practices to increase financial performance, optimize market position, and maintain ethical practices using evidence and data. Provide examples to support the evaluation.
- Provide at least two reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references, published within the last five years that support the papers claims.
- Write with accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling in accordance with Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) style.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- By submitting this paper, you agree: (1) that you are submitting your paper to be used and stored as part of the SafeAssign services in accordance with the ; (2) that your institution may use your paper in accordance with your institution’s policies; and (3) that your use of SafeAssign will be without recourse against Blackboard Inc. and its affiliates.
- Institution Release Statement
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here