This optional discussion provides an opportunity for you to apply the Virtuous Business Model to a parable Jesus told his disciples. As you explore the scripture and reflect on its meaning and significance, consider your understanding in the context of your personal and professional life. If you are not familiar with parables, it may be helpful to understand Jesus used the narrative format to help his followers comprehend what was to come and to help guide their lives as they furthered his ministry.
Imagine the wisest teachers you have encountered in your lifetime. Maybe it was a history teacher in high school or an undergraduate professor who possessed a great mastery of his or her chosen content. Once you have recalled this individual, consider why the instruction he or she provided was so powerful; it is highly likely these individuals drew you into their lessons and engaged you by sharing interesting stories and examples. That is how Jesus often ministered and taught. He used stories to illustrate important and necessary concepts for his followers to grasp.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Interpret the Virtuous Business Model through the lens of a parable (a story told by Jesus).
- Analyze an issue or problem related to a specific industry using the lens of the VBM as framed in this parable.
- Read and review the .
- Reflect on the following questions:
- What past personal experience(s) can you relate to the parable?
- How does the Scripture inform your understanding of the VBM?
- What can you do differently or better as a result of this reflective learning exercise?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here