Public Healths Most Influential Leader
Each year Time magazine publishes The Most Influential People in the nationthey are artists, icons, pioneers, and leaders in their respective fields. For more than 100 years, health care has eradicated diseases, promoted safer communities, and enacted reform. None of these achievements would have been possible without the dedication of those warranting change. Consider the qualities you admire in leaders and identify your personal influential leader in public health.
Write a 34 paper in which you:
- Describe in a brief way the leaders contribution to the field of health care. Speculate on how this person would define leadership, and determine his or her leadership style.
- Articulate how he or she was a pioneer, group organizer, motivator or visionary. Examine the major factors that positively or negatively influenced the leaders success.
- Provide specific examples of the areas in which you can personally identify with this leaders circumstances, struggles, or insights. Recommend two approaches the leader could have employed to be more effective or acceptable. Justify your answer.
- Suggest two lessons you learned from this persons experience. Conclude how these lessons will help you become a better leader.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here