The advanced practice clinician is preparing to examine the economic, financial, and political factors that influence the delivery of healthcare and policy reform. There is a need to develop strategies to influence, implement, and evaluate current policy. This will examine a health policy and its influence on a patient population.
Choose a health policy to evaluate and address the following:
- Critically analyze and related issues surrounding the policy to consumers, nursing, other health professions, and other stakeholders in policy and public forums.
- What is nursing leadership’s role in the development and implementation of institutional, local, state, federal, and/or international health policy?
- What is the impact of nursing influence on policymakers through their active participation on committees, boards, or task forces at the institutional, local, state, regional, national, and/or international levels to improve health care delivery and outcomes?
- What are some ways that you can do to educate others, including policymakers at all levels, regarding nursing, health policy, and patient care outcomes?
- Analyze the nursing profession’s advocacy process within the policy and healthcare communities that relate to your selected policy.
- Explain nursing responsibility to develop, evaluate, and provide leadership for health care policy that shapes health care financing, regulation, and delivery.
- Identify the connection between health outcomes and advocacy for social justice, equity, and ethical policies within all healthcare arenas for your selected policy.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here