1) Minimum 6 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum Minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum Minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum Minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 4: Minimum 4 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Physical Assessment
A patient is being seen in the clinic due to progressive hearing loss. The physician is completing testing to distinguish between conductive and sensorineural hearing loss.
1. What specific testing would the nurse expect the physician to complete for conductive hearing loss?
2. What specific testing would the nurse expect the physician to complete for sensorineural hearing loss?
Part 2: Health Promotion
Topic: HIV in adolescents
1. Describe the topic.
2. Why is the selected topic important?
3. Would this lead to secondary conditions or complications?
4. What criteria are used to understand the risk of developing such conditions or complications?
Part 3: Health Promotion
Topic/ Health Problem: smoking in adolescents
1. Introduce the problem with a concise overview of its health impact. (1 paragraph)
2. Describe the global relevance of the problem with statistical data. ( 1 paragraph).
3. Describe the national relevance of the problem with statistical data ( 1 paragraph).
4. Describe the local relevance (Florida) and perspective of the problem with statistical data. (1 paragraph).
5. Conclude the idea justifying the development of health promotion strategies at: (2 paragraphs)
a. Global level
b. National level
Part 4: Complementary and alternative health care
Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is becoming increasingly common in the United States and the rest of the western world. Most of nursing education in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Australiaoften referred to as Western countrieshas been under the umbrella of biomedicine, and thus Western nurses are familiar and comfortable with its beliefs, theories, practices, strengths, and limitations. Fewer nurses have studied alternative medical theories and practices and as a result may lack information or even harbor misinformation about these healing practices. Unlike the profession of medicine in general, however, the profession of nursing has traditionally embraced two basic concepts embodied by alternative therapiesholism and humanismin its approach with clients.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
2. How nurses can incorporate alternative medicine into a holistic approach to patient care (1 page)
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here