Chapter 4 Questions:
1. What are the differences between social disorganization theory and social control theory? Do they also share similar assumptions?
2. What are the advantages and limitations of diversion?
3. Distinguish between life-course and adolescence-limited offenders.
Chapter 5 Questions:
1) Are negative self-concepts the same as irrational beliefs about the self? How are they the same or different?
2) What is the principle shared by the cognitive therapies?
3) How would a classical conditioning theorist explain criminal behavior?
4) Describe some examples of defining a client’s problems in terms of behavioral deficits and behavioral excesses.
5) What are the differences between cognitive skills and cognitive understanding?
6) Why should offenders learn social and cognitive skills?
7) What are the benefits of shifting from optimism?
8) Delineate the usefulness of self-efficacy in correctional counseling.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here