Your presentation will include 2 components:
- PowerPoint slideshow (75pts)
- Lecture (either in written form or audio) (25 pts)
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation.
All presentation must include:
- at least 20-25 slides
- clear headings/subheadings
- clear transitions from one part to the next
- clear content (e.g., clearly identified concepts, definitions, examples)
- visually appealing (dont use too many words; pictures and images are recommended; decide on a theme for your slides so that they flow as a cohesive set)
- Lecture or audio should be in sync with the slides
- *Do not forget to proofread, proofread, proofread!
Include some multiple choice questions at the end of your PowerPoint presentation. A maximum of 5 questions will be considered for bonus points.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here