https://eliteassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 https://eliteassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-04-18 23:51:452022-04-18 23:51:45week 4 final project week 5
Read the following hypotheses:
- Confidence in recall differs depending on the level of stress.
- Recall for participants in high-stress conditions will deteriorate over time.
- Boys will have higher levels of confidence than girls.
In a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document, for each hypothesis listed above, indicate:
- Describe how a Type I error might occur, given the context of the assignment. Describe how a Type II error might occur, given the context of the assignment (i.e., if my hypothesis was that women had higher levels of empathy than men, a Type I error might occur if I found significant results with women scoring higher on empathy than men, when, in the general population that is not the case; a Type II error might occur if I found no differences in empathy between men and women when, in the general population women score higher on empathy than men).
- Whether the appropriate analysis would be a one-tailed test or a two-tailed test
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here