First last name
Obtain a volunteer experience while completing my degree. Also, to leverage my public speaking skills, and expertise in the health care industry into a public relation.
Cell and Molecular intention of Pre-medicine.
Zell Miller Scholarship Recipient
Overall GPA- 3.5
· Georgia Board of Pharmacy Technician
· Basic Life Support (CPR & AED)
· Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
· Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
· Good knowledge of medical terminology
· Very familiar with different type of drugs and what it’s used for.
· Bilingual: Fluent in Gujarati and Hindi.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Time management
· Eye Contact while communicating.
Hamilton Medical Center
Equipment dietary cart tech
· Communicate with patients
· Take care of their diet
· Help patients with many needs
· Provide right food diet for the patients.
Certified Pharmacy Technician
· Use Medical Terminology and Drugs name and what it is used for.
· Fill prescription
· Type prescription
· Answer phone calls from doctor’s office and for patients’ medicines.
· Act professional
· Insurance- calling Insurance for patients to fix any problem with the medication.
Hamilton medical center (250+ hours)
· Interact with patients
· Take charts to nurses
· Take telemetry
Hamilton Medical Center Gift shop (150+ hours)
· Pricing merchandise
· Re-stocking items
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here