Using the data given in the table:
1. Compute crude birth rates for 2005 and 2010.
2. Compute crude death rates for 2005 and 2010.
3. Compute cancer mortality rates for 2005 and 2010.
· Answer the following questions:
· Determine whether the infant death rates improved between 2005 and 2010.
· Summarize the conclusions you can draw about the demographic change in the population listed in the table.
· Categorize some potential changes that could have implemented to see these improvements, consult outside sources.
· Conclude whether the efforts to prevent death from heart disease been successful in this population. Explain your answer.
· Explain why is it important to track such information and detail who really benefits.
· Putting the year range aside, based on your readings and the weekly guidance for this assignment, evaluate whether an ACO could be attributed to these changes. Explain your answer.
· Assess whether ACO’s are the best way to manage population health. Explain your answer using two outside scholarly sources.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here