https://eliteassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 https://eliteassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-03-31 14:47:152022-03-31 14:47:15crime evidence
Directions: Answer each of the following questions as thoroughly as possible.
- When arriving on scene, what would you do to ensure that the scene is safe to enter and why?
- Explain the need for the preliminary survey and why is it important concerning the integrity of the evidence?
- Explain how you would document a crime scene through photography of an inside room, and then of a vehicle.
- Select one (1) room where you live and complete a sketch of that room. Please follow these instructions:
- There should be at least eight (8) items in the room included in your sketch and identified in your key.
- Provide measurements of the overall room.
- Select two (2) items out of your eight (8) and provide triangulating measurements to those items on your sketch.
- Last, take two (2) photographs of that room from opposite sides of the room. Include a scan or photograph of your sketch along with the two room photographs in your submission.
- Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1 margins all around.
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found in the content page of this course.
- You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here