Student Name Creative kitchen management
Activity 1- Determine the role and responsibilities of a kitchen manager for effective management in a hospitality
Discuss the role and responsibilities of a kitchen manager in a selected hospitality organization (5 star hotel).
Definition of Kitchen manager (Executive Chef)
· 1-Kitchen organization to deliver business targets and deploy staff appropriately
· 2- Food safety, preparation and storage
· 3- Meeting customer and business expectations
· 4- Liaising and communicating with other departments
· 5- Marketing concepts and principles
· 1-Order food supplies and kitchen equipment
· 2- Management and development of staff performance and efficiency
· 3-Budgetary control e.g. financial targets and forecasts, monitoring sales and
expenditure, reducing waste
· 4-Adhering to legislation e.g. Health and Safety, food safety employment law,
· 5-Supervise food prep and cooking and checking food plating and temperature
2-Determine those skills and personal attributes required for innovative kitchen management
3-Evaluate the skills and personal attributes required for successful leadership and innovative kitchen management
Skills and Personal Attributes
Point of view;
Critically evaluate different strategies for successful leadership and innovative kitchen management for e.g. Encourage teamwork, Inspirational motivation, Creative thinking and innovative, Giving and receiving feedback, Decision-making….etc.
Point of view;
Recommend strategies for successfully fulfilling roles and responsibilities to meet the overall
business objectives in a selected hospitality organization(Use conclusions to suggest ways forward).
How each strategy is fulfilling to meet overall business objectives ?
Point of view and Conclusion :
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here