- Download and read:
- Find and download another paper on the same topic.
- Write 2 critical summaries, one on each paper.
- Combine both critical summaries in one file
Full and correct citation of the paper thus:
Author (year published) Paper title. Journal Name volume: pages
Stoddard PK (1983) Violation of optimal nest placement: cliff swallows
entombed in their own excrement. Wilson Bulletin 95: 674-675
3. Introduction: Context of study including the big question asked. What should the
reader know to appreciate this study?
4. Briefest summary of methods; only whats needed to understand the results.
5. Key results.
6. What these results mean in terms of question asked or hypothesis tested.
How these results have changed our understanding and where scientists might go
Critical summaries should be about 2 pages long, typed, double spaced, left-justified,
12 point Times New Roman.
PROOF READ & SPELL CHECK
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here